About

A blog about books, movies, dogs, and general stuff.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pregnancy Chronicles - Week 16

Good thing I ordered those maternity pants because nothing fits. Also, these pants are awesome. I always hesitant to buy something where the size is simply “petite small” because that is not descriptive enough; people aren’t small, medium, and large. But these are elastic. They fit great. They fit better than my usual jeans and work clothes. Why don’t people wear these all the time? They are flattering and comfortable.

I told everyone at work. I figured it was time since I was wearing elastic pants, and when I look down, my belly is even with my new C-cup boobs. Besides, it is 4 months. That’s right, we’re measuring time in months now, not weeks.

People are work were (mostly) happy. I don’t blame those who couldn’t care less. My 12 week absence next year will result in more work for people. I did get a lot more work after the announcement, which I also understand. I do a lot of stuff around here, and they want to make sure it gets done before my maternity leave. It hasn’t helped the fatigue much at all. Come 2:30 and I’m useless.

It also means I have to work more with my coworkers. I now have to train a guy on everything I’ve been doing so he can take over. That sucks. It slows me down and I hates it, my precious. Oh and I found out yesterday that one of my new work projects includes a trip to Hawaii to meet with our partners out there.

The trip will happen in January.

After my 30 week, no travel for you, doctor’s deadline.

Trainee gets to go in my place.

The rest of this blog will be a massive, glaringly loud, makes sailors blush, CURSE WORD.

BLEEP.

No comments:

Post a Comment