About

A blog about books, movies, dogs, and general stuff.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Pregnancy Chronices - Week 14&15

Yup, we told the immediate family members. It went pretty much as expected. Everyone is happy and excited.

Generally it’s more of the same. I feel good, my pants don’t fit, and I’m struggling to stay awake most afternoons. At least now I have some people to commiserate with, other than myself in this currently off-line blog. Though I found that most people don’t want to hear my complaints, they just want the happy stuff. Here are a few questions I’ve been asked:

1. What are you craving?
cheese fries, white rice, apples, and salads. Yeah, fruit and veggies taste better. Also, pickles are AH-MAZING.

2. How do you feel?
Tired. Gassy. The headaches are real annoying too.

3. Do you know the gender?
Not until week 20 - October 5th.

4. Are you getting the nursery ready?
Nope. There’s a treadmill in the way. We have to hire people to move it. First though, we are going to replace the floors downstairs because I don’t want a baby crawling around on linoleum that looks dirty no matter how hard you clean.

5. Are you excited?
Yup. Super-duper.

6. Are you having twins?
What? WTF, no. I would’ve mentioned that in the first, “hey we’re pregnant” announcement. I’ve been asked this twice, and I’m not sure where it’s coming from. I can still fit into my old clothes (barely). I did order 4 maternity pants.

So yeah, the immediate family members know. I have to tell them at work next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment