About

A blog about books, movies, dogs, and general stuff.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Kindle Sales

Amazon has a lot of sales on ebooks right now. Here are a few to check out, either for yourself or as gifts.

The Last Apprentice: Revenge of the Witch is available for $1.99. I really like this series. The best I can describe it is children's horror. It's middle grade, easy read, very entertaining. It's about an 11 year old boy who becomes the Spook's apprentice. The Spook is the guy responsible for ridding the county of bogarts, witches, ghouls, ghosts, and other nasties.






The Body Finder is available for $2.99. A lot of people liked this book, which is why I'm telling you about it. I liked some of it. I thought the protagonist had to be rescued too much and the ending was dumb. But what do I know because it has 5 star reviews on Amazon.







Here's another one I didn't love, but others did. The Thief also has 5 star reviews on Amazon. I had an issue with the POV. For $1.99, you can probably overlook any minor issues though.








Call me corny, I liked Angelfire. It's a teen romance novel, but the male character, Will, was awesome. The story got better and better as the book went on. You just have to suffer through the beginning where the protagonist gets over her teenage self and comes into her angelfire-wielding, monster-fighting powers.






I haven't read this yet, but I picked up Scourge for myself through the Amazon Kindle lending library. You can borrow a book for free once a month. Hello, December. Or you could buy it for $0.99. Another 5 star review on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment