About

A blog about books, movies, dogs, and general stuff.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pregnancy Chronicles - Week 11

Ahhh......let me tell you about my new bra! It’s wonderful. Most importantly, it fits and doesn’t hurt! I had my first day without pain yesterday.

Seriously though, I bought new pants, underwear, and a few bras. I went up a size in everything. I haven’t gained that much weight (3lbs) but I guess there was no wiggle room in my current clothes. Everything but my yoga pants felt tight. The new pants are super baggy with room to grow into.

I’m not too concerned about the undies. After 9 years trapped in a cubicle, I can’t expect to wear size 5s forever. Secretary spread does and will happen.

However, the bra......I went up an entire cup size already. B to C. I’m not even out of the first trimester. I’m going to have a hunchback by the time this is done. I bought new sports bras and something loose to wear around the house.

As for me, still fatigued and forgetful. Still waiting on the results of those blood tests from last week too. I have a stomach ache today, but hopefully it’ll pass. At least my boobs aren’t sore from wearing a too small bra.

No comments:

Post a Comment