About

A blog about books, movies, dogs, and general stuff.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pregnancy Chronicles - Week 33

Hooray! Christmas! A week of hanging out at my parents house with people to pamper me! It's good timing because I can't even put my socks on straight. Hubby has been doing that and clipping my toenails, poor man.

I have to say, it's really nice to have people around to bring me milk and cookies so I don't have to roll myself off the couch. Plus, there are three other dogs that can entertain my crazy nut. I don't have to walk him as far!

And everyone did an excellent job of buying gifts for me, not the baby. We may be one entity at the moment, but I appreciate being treated as an individual, not a mommy. Even the onesie my brother bought was really for me because it had a dragon on it and I like dragons.

As for presents, I finally got an iPhone. That way I can take pictures and video of the baby and clog everyone's Facebook wall. It also has Facetime so I can show everyone the baby without having to use Skype.

I also got indoor/outdoor slippers because I can't reach my feet (wonder if I can get permission to wear them to work). Avengers, Hunger Games, books, yoga mat and prenatal DVD, sewing supplies, and a custom-made computer program to help manage inventory for my collar business. Overall, pretty awesome stuff.

I do need to mention a certain Etsy shop where I bought some cute shirts for the family. Signatureshirts sells this Real Men Change Diapers for $15.95. The husband has already worn it even though he has not changed a diaper yet. I dunno, I think it's a way for him to tell people he's going to be a dad since he doesn't have the giant belly to announce it for him.

Anyway, if you're going to a baby shower anytime soon, check out this shop and get the father-to-be something fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment