About

A blog about books, movies, dogs, and general stuff.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Pregnancy Chronicles - Week 32

Last week of work in 2012! When I go back in 2013, I'll be 8 months pregnant. 8 months pregnant in a cubicle. There's something wrong with that, I think.

Anyway, not much going on. The glider rocker arrived and is in the nursery. The dog thanks us for his new chair. It's right by the window so he watches the squirrels. This might be an issue.

The pregnancy has progressed into the zone where the doctor wants to see me every two weeks. I dunno, maybe they like analyzing pee. My tests haven't been great lately. I ate a can of tuna fish and a cough drop and my sugar levels still looked like I had been snacking on cookies all day. I may have to pee in more cups and do more tests. Who knows. I passed the glucose test, so I'm sure it's nothing.

Next week is Christmas and probably the last week I can travel away from home. Have to be close to my doctor and my hospital from now on. I can't tell if I'm looking forward to birth or nervous about it. I waiver back and forth. I think I'll feel better after the tour of the hospital.

Sorry this post is short, but the weeks go by pretty quickly. I blinked and I'm 25lbs heavier and can't get off the couch. It feels like time is flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment