About

A blog about books, movies, dogs, and general stuff.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Books on Sale

Thanks to this blog for the heads up! The following are very discounted Kindle books.



The Other Life has been on my to-read list for a while. It's another apocalypse book, but a lot of people liked it. I'm not a big fan of the bloody butterfly on the cover, but what are you gonna do.

It's available for $1.99 to own forever, or if you are an Amazon Prime member, you can borrow this book for free through the Lending Library. I ended up buying the book because I think searching the Lending Library is a massive chore. You can only look by category, not title. At least now I can let other people borrow it.


Bloody Jack is an absolute must buy. I'm not going to tell you that very often. It is a fantastic read and is available for only $1.99. Trust me, it will be the most entertaining two bucks you ever spent.

Look, if you are reading this and sitting on the fence about this book, BUY IT. I don't know what else to say to convince you. It's about an orphan girl who pretends to be a boy so she can join the Royal Navy and have a chance of something other than dying on the street.

IT IS WORTH IT.


No comments:

Post a Comment