About

A blog about books, movies, dogs, and general stuff.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Birthday Haul

Yes it's my birthday and I already opened presents. Here's what I got:

1. Two ceiling fans with the promise to install them and get them to work.

2. A pet drinking fountain (thanks Brian and Merle)

3. $100 cash (thanks Mom and Dad)

4. A flexible tripod for taking videos. I hope to post some next week

5. Work out clothes

6. A quiche pan - not sure about this one. I don't cook much. I did attempt a quiche this week to use the rest of the spinach and eggs from the CSA. It was....edible.

7. A citronella candle for the deck. No more bugs when I read!

The thing I'm looking forward to most is the Tastykake cherry pie in my lunch. It's a rare treat. Hubby went out special last night looking for one.

No comments:

Post a Comment