About

A blog about books, movies, dogs, and general stuff.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

In which I become upset

Last Saturday, I was walking my dog in the neighborhood. We were going down a long dead-end road, doing a loop, and coming back.

I bagged the crap and left it on the gravel shoulder of the road. I do this nearly every walk, so I can keep my hands free and pick it up on the way back.

I got about 3 houses down - maybe 40 seconds - when a car pulls up along side me. I'm on the passenger side. The driver is holding the poop bag inside the car.

I took out my headphones and said:

Yeah that's mine. I'm coming back for it.

You left this in front of my house.

Yes. I'm doing a loop and will be back for it in about 10 minutes.

Then pick it up here.

At that point, the man throws the bag of shit at me.

He threw it at me.

We stared at each other for 2 seconds, and I decided to be a better person.

You have a nice day.

He slammed on the gas, did a U-turn, and drove 3 houses home.




That's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment